Welcome you at Tan Son Nhat international airport of Ho Chi Minh city (HCMC) and transfer to hotel. Visiting Reunification Palace (Ex-Presidential Palace) that was built in 1963 and is well-known as an outstanding example of 1960’s architecture, Notre Dame Cathedral, Post office, Opera house, the building of City People’s Committee, shopping at Miss Saigon Central or Ben Thanh Market.Return to hotel, have dinner at local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
|Accommodation||3 STAR||4 STAR||5 STAR|
|Ho Chi Minh||Catina hotel||Harmony hotel||Pullman hotel|
|Phan Thiet||Dynasty Beach resort||Mia Mui Ne resort||Sea Links resort|
|Da Lat||Du Parc hotel||Saigon Dalat hotel||Dalat Palace hotel|
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUSION:
- Accommodation(s) with daily breakfast.
- All private transfers as detailed itinerary.
- All sightseeing entrance fees.
- All overnight/ day trip boats wherever includes in itinerary.
- All meals as itinerary.
- English speaking guide(s) escort.
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUSION:
- All international/ domestic flight tickets.
- Passport(s) / visa(s) costs.
- Any personal expenses not includes in the tour package.
- VAT invoice.
- All tips and gratuities except where listed
Book similar things to do:
Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi - Danang – Hoi An - Hue - Ha Noi - Ha Long ( 8days/ 7nights)
Saigon- Cuchi- Mytho- Saigon
Saigon-tay Ninh-cu Chi-my Tho-can Tho-saigon